Thursday 23 April 2009

Early signs of anticipation for the autumn in the mid spring? Read why....

Fantastic news for my country rock fans start to circulate in the secret circles.
Right yesterday I was messaged that there might be a Glenn Hughes concert in my hometown in mid autumn. I got extremely excited with the news, which was a surprise to my-very-self. Seeing the man eught years ago in Warsaw was certainly one of the times of my life. Glenn has pulled out an awesome concert in spite of being iinfected with a heavy cold, having 39*C degree fever. His voice was top notch and the show had couple of highlights, with Trapeze epic track "Medusa" as a standout - heavy and ripping to pieces. One of the finest moments I've ever had during the rock concerts attended, absolutely unforgettable.
I am not sure if the autumn gigs are linked to promotion of the new material by Glenn, but a nice bunch of his favourites and classics from the entire career spawning now over four decades of an outstanding musical output will bemore than welcome.
There is another one that birdies are, now yet very secretly, humming about - the Heaven And Hell list of European appearances to promote the new album for this year is not yet closed. They might get closer than we here expect them to.
This year's autumn season might come nicely packed with awesome new concert expiriences, for which we all should keep fingers tightly crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment