Tuesday 9 June 2009

Blackout or hiatus - call it what you like

It's a massive moment to make at least a bit of update in my papers. There's been more than plenty things in life that just bailed me out of the reviewing routines. I hope to make up for it continuously. Certainly among the subjects to deal with are the below things:

- the amazing Snowy White Blues Project's concert in Poznan on May 10th,

- final thoughts on "The Devil You Know" by Heaven And Hell

- Chickenfoot's debut CD - a truly pleasant new record by a strong line-up of four legendary rock business names

- Childline Rocks 2009 - Hughes & Lord reunion

- new UFO album "The Visitor" - amazing piece of the good old-fashioned rock

and honestly speaking I do fancy giving a word or two on Debbie Harry's "Necessary Evil" that I did enjoy a lot, even though it is not necessarily classic rock... Stay tuned anyway folks... Plenty of goodies are bound to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment