Monday 9 March 2015

Back to the SunbyRocks HQ!

It's been hell of a break period, really. And it's not that I haven't been writing and reviewing. I surely was! I just didn't put all I created and all I should here... And that's the renewed focus of coming back to the pilot cockpit. Since last post on "Come Taste The Band" re-release - there's been a plenty of gigs, records and excitements going on, for sure. Rock animal without these impulses and stimulation is dying starving - that's not for me! 

So what I hope to maintain now - I intend to be building up a comprehensive archieve for reading and enjoyment of anybody who is into great, great music and the way I talk about it - not always in rock genre. There are so many sounds that we all can cheerish. And, of course, there is no reason not to follow anything that is going currently in releases and touring departments. Old rock dogs show up quite a plenty of life yet, so... 

Stay tuned to droping in here, enjoying what is here and generously supporting this place, which - I hope - can become one of your favourite music papers around.

No comments:

Post a Comment