Sunday 5 November 2017

Re-activation time!

"It's been a long time, since I rock and rolled..." Well, actually it wasn't. I did it just yesterday, but in a real life... I admit I kind of got lost heart for my "newspaper" for a time but life brings us the periods where we might get to lose some good things we once got going... I had a moment of a "memory problem" too, regarding the name of my own thing actually! This is how far the abandon got over a time. It was bad. Thanks to finding some words of wisdom by Mel Robbins (the "push-off-the-brink" message I embedd below - THANK YOU, MEL!) - I'm ready to return. Time to get back to the surface and get more work done over getting on the current stuff for you to read and do what's possible to archieve the past work that I've done. There's been quite a lot of that and to me it has a certain value, might have some for you too. So, please keep fingers crossed over my re-engagement and let's just friggin' BRING IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment