Sunday 5 November 2017

Diamonds In My Crown - Chapter 1. "Catch The Rainbow"


So hard to believe that this special show had happened actually a bit more than 40 years ago... 

Now I get to think that this is actually the first post that I shoud upload here. This is my ultimate of ultimate favourite of all songs I had ever get to know in my life. If I had to choose just one for desert island - this one goes with me. Nothing else is that causing me such a maelstrom of pure comfort, extasy and happiness. That's the tune defining my inner sense of living the music in and out on the DNA level and beyond. And excitement of playing the songs that you love live. Light - shade. Ballad - rock out. Ronnie James Dio - the Voice of all voices, Cozy Powell - the Master Drummer craftsman of roller coasting between feeling and thundering power. Both long gone and so dearly missed and loved. And Ritche Blackmore - the guitar sound and imaginativity beyond the realms of any understanding and glimpsing into transcendence of power of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment